Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Feature Mid-Job Feedback

natacharodriguez
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
41 of 59

The screenshot that you deleted was posted by Lena lol. All I did was show that it does not look like Lena's example.

natacharodriguez
Community Guru
42 of 59

Quote: we are considering adding the ability to publicly respond to mid-contract feedback.

I don't want to respond, the mid-feedback I got is great, but I don't like the fact that it does not show the date the contract started and it does not say "present" as the others.

natacharodriguez
Community Guru
43 of 59

Fixed Smiley Happy

I reached out to "Help and Support" (ticket) and they fixed it. Now it's showing the date the contract started, it no longer looks like an ended contract. It also shows "Present" and it even shows the date the mid-feedback was left Smiley Happy

avirockx007
Community Leader
Awais N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
44 of 59

Hey Upwork Team,

How are you guys? My client says that I have to wait for weeks to a month after the work is submitted for the Internal Review. There are two reviews "Internal Review" and "Final Review". The final review shall be in February. I have submitted the work 6 days back. Will I have to wait for a month for the review purpose? Kindly guide in this regard. If the "Internal Review" is this much longer than why there is another review "Final Review"?

Let me know you all.

Cheers.. Smiley Happy

Awais N.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
45 of 59

Hi Awais,

It looks like you are referring to the Mid-Contract Feedback. In order to leave mid-contract feedback certain criteria must be met:

• You must be part of the test group* for this new option

• 30 days have passed since the start of the contract 

• There was a payment on the contract in the previous 30 days

• Feedback has not been provided in the past  30 days (using the date that the feedback was last provided, not the date that the feedback was requested)

You can check this announcement for more information. 

-Joanne
Untitled
sjinq8
Simon W Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
46 of 59

How long is this "test group" thing going to last for? Seems to be taking forever for it to get rolled out fully to everyone.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
47 of 59

Hi Simon,

We frequently conduct testing with a group of users when trying out new features. Some tests last just a few days but some may need weeks to be concluded. Mid-job feedback is still being tested. While we can’t provide more information about this test or it's duration, we do appreciate your question and feedback. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
denzilotieno99
Ace Contributor
Denzil O Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
48 of 59

Hello Upwork Community, 

I've not been using the "Mid-Contract Feedback" feature, but I now feel that it can help me a lot, especially after one unresponsive client ended the contract and left me terrible feedback. 

I have ongoing contracts and would not want these clients to end the contracts and leave feedback. Instead, I want to request Mid-Contract feedback to see if it'll affect my JSS. 

My question, therefore, is: will the Mid-Contract Feedback impact the JSS in any way - either positive or negative? Anyone with experience using the feature? 

Denzil

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
49 of 59

Denzil O wrote:

I've not been using the "Mid-Contract Feedback" feature, but I now feel that it can help me a lot,

How? It doesn't even show unless a client clicks on the "Jobs in progress" tab!

Denzil O wrote:

Instead, I want to request Mid-Contract feedback to see if it'll affect my JSS. 

It won't.

Denzil O wrote:

My question, therefore, is: will the Mid-Contract Feedback impact the JSS in any way - either positive or negative?

Not at all, in any way, shape, or form.

denzilotieno99
Ace Contributor
Denzil O Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
50 of 59

Okay, thanks.