Re: New Freelancer Profile Layout

Highlighted
Md Samun I Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
11 of 670

I like it's a lot.............

Highlighted
Stephanie H Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
12 of 670

I keep getting an error message when I try to look at my profile. I've tried clicking on the message at the top of my job feed and also under the "Find Work" tab. If I can't see it can any of the clients??

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 670

Hi Stephanie,

Let me have one of our support agents reach out to you directly and investigate the issue you're experiencing. You'll get an email notification about a support request being created and will be able to reply to it directly.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Stephanie H Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
14 of 670
Thank you! You're awesome.
Muhammad asim f Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
15 of 670

I liked the new layout but its looks similar to the fiverr it is kind of fiverr copy !

Highlighted
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
16 of 670

I actually have seen this view while looking for freelancers for a client project a couple of weeks ago. It's not bad, but was not sure why I was seeing this new view, and wondered what was going on. 

Can't really comment on the update since I did not stick around on that particular users profile, and then stopped looking at profiles for whatever reason. Needless to say, I was able to find what I needed, even though the layout was different.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
17 of 670
It looks like the biggest change is that the JSS score and top-rated badge are less prominent. That ought to make life easier for newbies.
Highlighted
Vipin K Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
18 of 670

Yes I am thinking the same.

Now Upwork will show your Talent first

Highlighted
Vivek K Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
19 of 670

yes you can test me

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
20 of 670

Really, Vipin? I worked hard to get my 100% JSS and Top Rated designation! And I have them because of my talent!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS