cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Freelancer Profile Layout

Highlighted
Aamir S Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
61 of 670

wow ... thats good idea. excited to see the new look. i believe it will be much better than previous look, i started feeling bore from this (old) look.

Highlighted
Md Iqbal H Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
62 of 670

yes, this features are really amazing!!

Highlighted
Keneth O Member Since: May 23, 2020
63 of 670

Nice one, when is it being rolled out please?

Highlighted
Matthew G Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
64 of 670

Hi, can you help me for create New Freelancer Profile Layout

Thank you

Matthew G. 

Highlighted
Bernard B Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
65 of 670

WOW! Really amazing to see the new layout. Keep going !!!

Highlighted
Employee
Cary L Employee Member Since: Jan 11, 2016
66 of 670

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to let you know that the new design is going to be live in the next couple of days.

I know some of you had questions about what your profile will look like if you don't have any Portfolio items in your profile. As Lena said, we will not show an empty section. Instead the section won't appear. 

Here is an example for a Design and Creative Specialized Profile: 

New_Profile_Desktop_D&C_No_Portfolio (1).png

And here is an example for a non-Design and Creative Specialized Profile: 

New_Profile_Desktop_No_Portfolio (1).png

We are continually learning about the best way to help you advertise your abilities and experience in order to win more work that you want. This is just one of many more improvements to come. 

Thanks,

Cary 

Highlighted
Muhammad U Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
67 of 670

Just listen about New Freelancer Profile layout, Its time to make it rememberable and happy.

This is very amazing because it will show a more featured profile of a freelancer.

Thanks, Upwork Team

Highlighted
Employee
Cary L Employee Member Since: Jan 11, 2016
68 of 670

Hi everyone, 

I apologize - We briefly launched the new design today but then discovered an issue. We are going to resolve the problem as the highest priority and then relaunch. 

We are excited to get this out to you as soon as possible! 

Thanks, 

Cary 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
69 of 670
Hi Cary, just one question here - what was the idea behind this re-design? To highlight what exactly? Job list with useless (and often not accurate) stars? Speaking strictly for my category - clients want to see examples of designer's work - not to read through previous projects reviews from other clients. Portfolio section is lost. Number of jobs in the work history and in the overview section is different - and I mean 180 projects different. Apparently if a designer wants to show the portfolio of work - they will have to include behance link, because those two thumbnails are just silly...
Highlighted
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
70 of 670

Cary - You think this new profile page is an improvement? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and, in my view, this new profile page is just absolutely awful. Why doesn't Upwork ask freelancers what they like before they make arbitrary changes that we have no control over?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS