cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity verification

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
251 of 265

Hi Andrey,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having with initiating the video verification call. Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with a screenshot of the page you're directed to after clicking the Start Chat button?

Andrey K Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
252 of 265

Vladimir, thank you so much for stepping in. I have just PMed you with a screenshot.  

253 of 265

Guys, please check out the latest update below. In a nutshell, the issue is still there. 

Some colleagues from the support team reach out to me on Friday last week asking for the timeslots for the videocall via Google Meet. I provided several timeslots, but after that nobody had reached out to me. I emailed them yesterday with a kind reminder but got no response so far. 

I'm getting a little bit concerned as the banner counts down the time till 23rd of August (the deadline the process has to be completed), and it seems that that process is stuck again. 

Any help/suggestion is appreciated. 

254 of 265

Hi Andrey,

I apologies about the delay in receiving an update from our team. Our agent will contact you shortly through your open ticket and assist you with completing the verification process. Feel free to follow up on this thread with an update afterwards, we appreciate your patience.

255 of 265

Vladimir and colleagues, 

thank you so much for your exceptional support.

The issue is now resolved. 

Best regards,

Andrey 

Highlighted
256 of 265

We're glad to hear that, Andrey, and again apologies for the delay in assisting you with completing this process. Have a great day!

Dmytro Z Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
257 of 265

Hi,

I have the same issue. Identity verification video call not working for me. 

I successfully added my passport but can't initiate a video call.

When I click "Start Chat" I'm redirected to Support home page 
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=verify-profile

There is no button to initiate a video call on the page. 
Can someone please help me with this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
258 of 265

Hi Dmytro,

I can see that you have followed up on your ticket directly. One of our team members will assist you further on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Alessandro S Member Since: Jan 27, 2010
259 of 265

I also have problems as it looks like the first time I sent my ID, something didn't go well. Now I am scared of being locked out if I don't finish the process by Sep. 6 as the machine won't care about our problems, haha. I have replied through my ticked, I hope that someone will help me.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
260 of 265

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I also followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS