cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to Verify My id step get badge So i further buy connects for agency and personal Account

Highlighted
Nouman A Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
261 of 535

Dear Sir i have a question can i change my name before verification process. As my surname was wrong in my ID.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
262 of 535

Hi Nouman,

I checked your account and see that your name change request has been approved. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Susan M Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
263 of 535

Hello,

I'm a new freelancer, and I got a message to verify my identity.  I uploaded a picture of my driver's license (Step 1), but when I try to connect to do a video chat, I am sent to a FAQ support page and no link for a video chat.

I'm supposed to prove my identity within a week or no more jobs for me.  Any advice on what I can do?

Thanks!

Sue

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
264 of 535

Hi Sue,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you further via ticket. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Amir A Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
265 of 535

Respected Team,

With due to respect and heartiest greeting from my core heart , This is inform you that i need to get verify my id verfication so it will convenient for to proceed further with upwork .As you know i am also running agency  or i also paid fees for membership  so i would like to make humble request to your department kindly make verification so every one can trust more then now however if my verification would done so i will get job more then now . i hope yopu understand my concern .

Thank you 

Reguard

Amir Ali

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
266 of 535

Everyone goes through verification, but it seems it happens after you win a job. I'm guessing this is to cut down on costs (no point verifying if the freelancer is a dud). So after you get a project, you will get the verification request.

Highlighted
Emily L Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
267 of 535

Hello-

There does not appear to be a place where I can make the video call to verify my identity, or at least a means of understanding who to contact in my messages. 

Can someone please walk me through this process? 

Thank you,

Emily Leach

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
268 of 535

Hi Emily, 

I checked your support ticket, and your account, and you should be able to initiate the verification by clicking the link on your support ticket (Ticket #27013192), or by going to the Identity Verification page on your account (Settings > Identity Verification). 

Let me know if you need further help with anything!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arslan A Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
269 of 535

Hi!
I have submitted my national ID card, which is in Native Language and with different address.
I have changed my home recently but ID card is not updated!  Still my current location is exact as mentioned in my Upwork account.
I am worried if this will be accepted & my account will be verified!

PS. i am Done with Video Call Verification part. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
muhammad h Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
270 of 535

Hi, My id verification is completed and i got a email from you but identification badge is not added on my profile So what can i do?

i attached screnshoot of the email

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS