cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: issue of identification badge

Highlighted
muhammad h Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
271 of 293

Hi, My id verification is completed and i got a email from you but identification badge is not added on my profile So what can i do?

i attached screnshoot of the email

Md Abu S Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
272 of 293

check the My stats page, 
upwork make update 14 days once, and you can see the last update from my stats page.
so your badge may be available from next update.

Highlighted
Gordana P Member Since: Nov 23, 2019
273 of 293

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
274 of 293

Hi Muhammad and Gordana,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Minna P Member Since: Aug 9, 2017
275 of 293

I'm trying to update / verify my info.

I'm uploading a licence. I took the photo with my iphone. Emailed to myself and now I'm trying upload it and am getting this error msg. Why? I don't use upwork on my phone I use it on my computer.

Unfortunately, we are unable to connect with you. Our system shows that:

Your device does not have a camera
Your device does not have a microphone

Highlighted
276 of 293

Hi Minna,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

Update:

Minna, we checked your account, and it looks like you have already successfully verified your ID. Thank you for completing this step.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sherwin Mae V Member Since: Mar 8, 2019
277 of 293

I'm trying to verify my Upwork account using my government ID but I'm having a hard time finding "Identity Verification" tool tab under "Find Work" section. 

Highlighted
278 of 293

Hi Sherwin Mae,

Once you become eligible/required, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Min C Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
279 of 293

Some of your services are temporarily on hold

We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE

i get above error message when i tried to buy connects with all fine payment methods.

i already went through verfication process but i don't get any response

Highlighted
280 of 293

Hi Teddy,

At times, for a variety of reasons, we need to ask our users to verify their identity or other information. Please know we do try to avoid doing this repeatedly. However, as part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, we must reach out to users again sometimes. Please follow the "Get Started" option and follow the steps requested to complete the process. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS