cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Nouman A Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
261 of 265

Dear Sir i have a question can i change my name before verification process. As my surname was wrong in my ID.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
262 of 265

Hi Nouman,

I checked your account and see that your name change request has been approved. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Susan M Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
263 of 265

Hello,

I'm a new freelancer, and I got a message to verify my identity.  I uploaded a picture of my driver's license (Step 1), but when I try to connect to do a video chat, I am sent to a FAQ support page and no link for a video chat.

I'm supposed to prove my identity within a week or no more jobs for me.  Any advice on what I can do?

Thanks!

Sue

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
264 of 265

It worked for me when I did it from the mobile just keep it. It redirects you directly, a rule to make the chat or call opened successfully update your browser to the latest version, so update your browser for example google chrome, open upwork website, press on account verification ( the note will be in the first or second row in the page ) press on it then choose open chat / verify identity, and let it redirects automatically as it wish till you find a chat opened, they'll send you a link to enter through that chat to do the video call.

Marvelous.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
265 of 265

Hi Sue,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you further via ticket. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS