Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
601 of 639

Hi Mohammad,

It looks like you are not yet required to complete this step. If you are required, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for visual verification. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile.

-Joanne
Untitled
dr_abdoelmahy
Abdelrahman E Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
602 of 639

Hi 

Upwork ask me to Verify my Identity and when I go to chat the bot say the conversation is ended and unable to connect what should I do

tinker_bell3
603 of 639

Hi Abdelrahman,

I checked your account and see that one of our agents have updated your ticket to assist you further in completing the verification process. Please check your ticket number: 30783446. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

-Joanne
Untitled
dr_abdoelmahy
Abdelrahman E Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
604 of 639

still give me this 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
605 of 639

Hi Abdelrahman,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding this concern on this ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update ticket and if you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
khanamjad38
Bilal N Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
606 of 639

my national identity card is in process of renewal and will be available in 24 days can you please extend my id verification deadline? I add my residential verified document 2 times but Upwork cannot proceed can you please extend my date??

tinker_bell3
607 of 639

Hi Bilal, 

As confirmed by our team, please submit your ID when your are ready. We don't have any extensions for the identity verification process. If you are not able to verify your account on the deadline specified, your account will be placed on hold. The hold will not affect any active contracts you have. You can still work, but you will need to complete the verification process before getting paid or applying to new work. 

-Joanne
Untitled
khanamjad38
Bilal N Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
608 of 639

can I receive my milestone payment in escrow on account hold??

b27eb113
Priscilla W Member Since: Jan 28, 2021
609 of 639

Hello, 

While doing the verification, I have entred my maiden name and my ID proof name mentioned is after my Marriage. so there is a mismatch in name

**Edited for community guidelines**

Trust this might not affect the verification process or is there an other option that i can change my name?

Regards,

Priscilla

tinker_bell3
610 of 639

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS