Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Highlighted
Anju K Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
291 of 366

Hello,
I'm Anju Kaushika. I am a Sri Lankan. I have only the National Identity Card issued by the government. The identity card is not available in English and is in our mother tongue, Sinhala. I have offered it several times, but you still refuse. I would like to inform you that I do not have a driving license or passport. I request you to consider the National Identity Card which I have submitted.What should I do? and I couldn't include both sides of my National Identity Card. What the reason ?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
292 of 366

Hi Anju,

I checked your account, and it looks like the team has already updated your ticket providing more information. Please check the reply from our team and follow the instructions they shared. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Daljeet S Member Since: Apr 11, 2020
293 of 366

Hello Community 

I am new to Upwork as I create my profile 2 years ago. But didn't work on it. My Identity is not approved. The problem is - I didn't see any identity verification option in my profile. It is missing. 

Can anyone help me out ? Why it is so ? Why I can't able to see that and How can this option will be visible to me?

Thanks!

Highlighted
294 of 366

Hi Daljeet,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team will notify you directly if you are required to complete the verification process. At this time, it looks like you are not yet required to complete this step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
295 of 366

Hi Asad,

Our team will reach out to you if you are required to complete the verification process. At this time, it looks like you are not yet required to complete this step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Asad Z Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
296 of 366
Hello to all the community member i am having an issue regarding the ID verdification i made my profile 9 days ago and havent receive the ID verification email which comes very soon after creating the profile after it gets approved by the upwork! i havent receive it till now after searching i came to know that if the email does not comes this means that the id is on hold but it take 2 - 4 days for an id that is on hold to get the varification but i havent received it till now
Highlighted
Elianny G Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
297 of 366
Hello guys
Good afternoon.
I am new to UpWork.

I must verify my identity before next Tuesday. And although I have no problem, I am concerned that my English is not conversational. I only work on projects in Spanish and with this same language I communicate with clients.

I would like to know if there is any possibility that the video call was in Spanish.

Currently, I have an active client that I have started working with. I would not want to lose it if I cannot pass the video call due to the language limitation.

I would appreciate a resolution in favor. Again I comment, I have no problem verifying the identity. But my English is not conversational.

Thanks.

Highlighted
298 of 366

Hi Elianny,

Thanks for reaching out. Please proceed with the video verification process by following the steps that our team shared on your ticket. They will be happy to assist you further with your request. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Elianny G Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
299 of 366
Thank you very much. Do you think it will be possible to make the video call in Spanish?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
300 of 366

Hi Elianny, 

At this time, English is the language used by our support agents. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS