Highlighted
Hamza M Member Since: May 22, 2020
361 of 372

Hi sir i havnt received any verification email for my upwork profile yet

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
362 of 372

Hi Hamza,

Once you're required, our team will reach out to you directly requesting that you complete the identity verification process. It looks like you are not yet required to complete this step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tanya M Member Since: May 24, 2020
363 of 372

My only form of ID is an Ontario health card. I do not drive or have a passport so I use my HC for everything, including getting my mortgage. The Canada verification page says that the ID must have picture, signature, and DOB (which mine does), but when I uploaded the front side, Upwork says it is not supported. What should I do?

Highlighted
364 of 372

Hi Tanya,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
365 of 372

Hi Shane,

I checked your account, and it looks like the team has already reached out to you regarding your ID verification. Please check your ticket number: 28740011. If you need further assistance, please feel free to follow-up on your ticket so the team can assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Shane C Member Since: May 24, 2020
366 of 372

Hello,

My driver's license will not verify for some reason. It is a valid license.  Any suggestions?  It keeps telling me to resubmit it.  It is a perfectly clean image that shows all four corners of the license.  It is a Flordia driver's license.

Thank you,

Shane Carman

Highlighted
Nazim U Member Since: May 27, 2020
367 of 372

I want the identity verification link for the video chat. please provide me the link, please?

Highlighted
368 of 372

Hi Nazim, 

I checked your account, and I can see that you have chatted with our team regarding completing the video chat. It looks like you have already completed the ID verification process, and the badge is already showing on your profile. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Emomoemi F Member Since: Nov 25, 2016
369 of 372
Good day i'm having issues with identity verification because my passport is expired and the passport office is closed in Nigeria due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Pls how can i get through this?
Highlighted
370 of 372

Hi Emomoemi,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding this concern. One of our team members has already updated your ticket, providing further assistance. Please check your ticket number: 28760486. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS