Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
411 of 459

Hi Franz Antonette,

At this time, only earning freelancers are required to earn the Identity Verified badge. If you become eligible, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammad B Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
412 of 459

I have been trying to get my account verified however, when i click "Start Chat" it just redirects me to the "Upwork Help" page. I'd appreciate a fast response as they will otherwise put my account on hold in 3 days.

Highlighted
Sam A Member Since: Jun 27, 2020
413 of 459

I'm having the same issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Highlighted
Sumeet K Member Since: Jun 27, 2020
414 of 459

Sam, generally it doesn't happen. It seems that some maintainace work is going on and Upwork team will sort out this soon Smiley Happy    don't worry.

Highlighted
Roma A Member Since: Sep 4, 2017
415 of 459

I need some help in verifying my Upwork account. Last year I was able to attached my ID for verfication  but unable to finish it cause everytime I click "Action required" or  "Start Chat"  I'm always being re- routed back to the home page. I had disable pop-up blockers and enable third-party cookies in my browse still not working. 

One of my client was informed that Upwork tried to contact me this week but I have not even received any email from them abouot this matter.

Appreciate your help. Thanks 

Highlighted
Mohamed A Member Since: Jun 27, 2020
416 of 459

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.
===========================================================

Hello there i have this message still although i have verified my acount on 25-6-2020 as attached in one of the photos also, i have the badge !!!!
Don't know what is missing again it is more than 48 hours now??

kindly if there any possibility to guide me on whatever is missing i would be thankful.

Thanks in advance 
Mohamed Gamal

Highlighted
417 of 459

Hi Mohamed,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already completed the verification process. The badge is already added to your profile as well. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Suleman A Member Since: Jun 27, 2020
418 of 459

I want to verify my identity by chat but I am routing back to this page(Upwork help) again and again even after selecting an account verification card. Please sort out this matter as i have to verify my account before 2nd july. Thanks

Highlighted
419 of 459

Hi Suleman,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already completed the ID verification process. I can see that the ID badge is already added to your profile. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Md M Member Since: Sep 19, 2014
420 of 459

Hi,

Whatever link I am clicking under support.upwork.com, I am being redirected to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=f363fcaf822df9c19c5504ced60bc2b2

For example, if I click on link  https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/29026195 , it is redirecting me to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=f363fcaf822df9c19c5504ced60bc2b2

Could anyone help me with this?

Regards,
Md. Masum

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS