Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
431 of 463

Hi Wes,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
David G Member Since: Jul 4, 2020
432 of 463

Hi there, 

Please help me with ID verification, because I can't reach that section, there is no such kind of section in my profile settings. Maybe I need to fill some more info or I must do some additional actions.

Highlighted
433 of 463

Hi David,

At this time, only earning freelancers are required to earn the Identity Verified badge. If you become eligible, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Nikita K Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
434 of 463

Hello, I want to video verify my account

Highlighted
435 of 463

Hi Nikita,

At this time, only earning freelancers are required to earn the Identity Verified badge. If you become eligible, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Musadiq A Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
436 of 463

I'm from Pakistan and I have no English ID car. My ID card is in Urdu language. Can I use my Urdu ID card for Identity verification?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Muhammad Zeeshan H Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
437 of 463

Musadiq A wrote:

I'm from Pakistan and I have no English ID car. My ID card is in Urdu language. Can I use my Urdu ID card for Identity verification?

Yes , you can.

Highlighted
Musadiq A Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
438 of 463

bundles of thanks

Highlighted
Adeel Q Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
439 of 463
I have received email with instructions but when i go to start video call it is not working i also downloaded plugin for video meeting
Highlighted
440 of 463

Hi Adeel,

I checked your account, and it looks like you are already chatting with one of our team members. The agent will assist you further in completing this step. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS