Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
451 of 466

Hi Shahid Hussain,

I checked your account, and I can see that the identity verified badge has already been added to your profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Halmat A Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
452 of 466

Thank you so much. Can you tell me please when can i get blue badge (upwork identity verified badge) for more trustable communication between me and clients?

Highlighted
453 of 466

Hi Halmat,

At this time, only earning freelancers are required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
454 of 466

Can you tell me please how can i be eligible and what need to become eligible? and how long time is required?

Highlighted
455 of 466

Hi Halmat,

Once you qualify, our team will reach out to you to complete the verification process. At this time, only earning freelancers are required. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
456 of 466

Thanks!

Highlighted
John Carlo V Member Since: Jul 26, 2020
457 of 466

Hi, I wanted to know if an expired government ID is allowed. This is due to the pandemic hence renewal of a government ID is not likely possible under the circumstances here in the Philippines. I asked someone during the video verification, and said that Expired IDs are allowed but unfortunately my NBI id keeps getting declined

Highlighted
458 of 466

Hi John Carlo,

I checked with the team and they confirmed that you can submit either of the following:

• Passport
  • NBI
  • Election Card
  • Postal Card
  • Multi-Purpose Card or Driver’s License
  • TIN
  • SSS ID
  • Professional Regulation Commission ID

One of our team members has also reached out to you via ticket regarding the ID you submitted. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Shubham K Member Since: Jul 26, 2020
459 of 466

Like it, Thanks..!!

Highlighted
Aditay S Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
460 of 466
Couldn't verify my identity verification. There is no link "Identity verification in the profile.
I send proposals but client don't reply me. I think that is happening because I don't have badge in my profile.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS