Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
461 of 488

Hi Aditay, 

At this time, only earning freelancers are required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Asfaq Ali S Member Since: Aug 3, 2020
462 of 488

Hey,

I just found out that four of my proposals were withdrawn with status "Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork". Could I get my proposals back since I did not withdraw the proposal myself? 'Im a verified user too. All those proposals are exactly matched my skills and the jobs are not closed by the client yet. Please help me as soon as possible!

Highlighted
463 of 488

Hi Asfaq,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team reached out to you previously about completing the video verification process. However, it seems like you missed completing this step on the deadline they requested. Please refer to the information they shared with you on this ticket number: 29337079. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
XIUFEN Z Member Since: Jun 13, 2017
464 of 488

I want to get an ID Verification Badge.  How can i get an ID Verification Badge?

Highlighted
Community Guru
David S M Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
Highlighted
466 of 488

Hi Xiufen,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team has already replied to your concern about earning the ID-verified badge. They have updated your ticket to share more information with you. If you are required, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for a short video call. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Stephanie M Member Since: Oct 22, 2016
467 of 488
I am attempting to upload a copy of my driver license to complete your identity verification. I am able to enter my name and date of birth, but when I get to the "Government Issued Photo ID" field, I click the dropdown arrow to select type, and nothing happens; it's as if it's frozen.
Highlighted
468 of 488

Hi Stephanie,

Could you please try to use Mozilla Firefox? If you still experience the same issue, please let us know. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Stephanie M Member Since: Oct 22, 2016
469 of 488
Yes, Firefox worked, thank you.

Stephanie Marrero
Highlighted
Md Azizul H Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
470 of 488

am waiting.PNG

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS