Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 28, 2020
491 of 500

Dear Sir,

I actually tried to purchase contacts but my profile is not verified. I have upload my CNIC already but still id did not get my profile verified yet. Its Two months gone in this process. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
492 of 500

Thank you for following up, Muhammad.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Erin W Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
493 of 500

Everytime I go to the help page to verify my idenity, it moves me to the job list page. I can't do it! help.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
494 of 500

Hi Erin,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. Could you please try to initiate the video call using Mozilla Firefox instead? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dardan B Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
495 of 500

Hi, I would like to get verified, in order to start sending proposals, can anyone help me with this process please? I heard that is hard to start working on upwork without being verified.

Highlighted
496 of 500

Hi Dardan,

At this time, only earning freelancers are required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account. You may want to check out the resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Erick J B Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
497 of 500

Hi,

When I login into my account, at the top of my account homepage I see a notice that I can't apply to any jobs until I verify my account with a customer support agent through video call. When I click the link, it takes me to the help page, and then immediately redirects me back to my account home page. If I try to click on help and support to contact support, I can't because I'm immediately redirected. I have had this problem for a few years now as I tried to fix it about 2 years ago and I couldn't figure out how. Could somebody please help me?

Thanks,

Erick

Highlighted
498 of 500

Hi Erick,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. Could you please try to use a different browser (Mozilla Firefox) or clear your cache and cookies?

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Zhou D Member Since: Oct 16, 2020
499 of 500
Hello, I have a problem in video verification. Every time when I do this, there are some technology errors,so what can I do?
Looking forward to your reply.
Highlighted
500 of 500

Hi Zhou,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble completing the video verification process. Could you please try another browser (Mozilla Firefox) and initiate the video call? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can check.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS