cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
531 of 601

Hi Taeona,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Tayyab M Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
532 of 601

I myself am facing the same issue , If I wont do it till 22nd Dec, Will i be blocked? I am trying to do it multiple times but cant 
Please assist me out upwork , PLEASE

Zaryab A Member Since: Oct 29, 2018
533 of 601

i am having trouble in visual verification , can anyone help me , i guess upwork has some issues with it,, I am trying this from two days

534 of 601

Hi Zaryab,

I'm sorry to hear that. Was there an error message when you tried to complete the visual verification? Could you please try to initiate the verification process using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies? If the issue persists after trying these steps, please let us know. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Zaryab A Member Since: Oct 29, 2018
535 of 601

hey I did but its not happening Smiley Sad  please help me out or send me direct link for video call

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
536 of 601

Hi Zaryab,

It looks like you were able to complete your verification and your ID badge is showing on your profile!

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Christopher R Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
537 of 601

I have tried for the last several days to get in contact with a customer support agent to verify my indentity, but have been unable to do so. I click the link but it consistently times out waiting for an agent. I have made sure the settings on my computer reflect what the Community Bot suggested. I only have a couple days left. I need to someone to contact me soon so that the job I am currently working on does not get interrupted.

538 of 601

Hi Christopher,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Tien H Member Since: Aug 28, 2017
539 of 601

Hi support team,  

I got a message as below

Visual verification

To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your ID verification video call with Upwork. Initiate this call by chatting with an agent.

I joined to Upwork help chat and waited 2 days. Start a progress again and again and still dont connect to person guys. I am not sure what is problem? And someone can help to resolve the problem?

Thanks
540 of 601

Hi Tien,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS