Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Identity Verification Badge available soon for Top Rated Freelancers

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
591 of 599

Victor B wrote:

Hello members, is it possible to change the profile picture after identity approval?

Sure, as long as it is still a photo of yourself (only)

Stefan D Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
592 of 599
I have problem with visual identification process. Nobody is answering chat. I am trying for 4 days already but it doesn't work. Is there any other way? Thanks.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
593 of 599

Hi Stefan,

I've shared your concern with the team, and they have confirmed that one of our team members will reach out to you to assist in completing the verification process. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Tegar F Member Since: Dec 8, 2020
594 of 599

Hi Upworker!

I got 1 job but I don't get an email for a verified badge verification

will appreciate it if anyone can help to solve this Smiley Happy

Thanks

Tegar

595 of 599

Hi Tegar,

I checked, and looks like you are not yet required to complete this step. If you are required, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for visual verification. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Ali U Member Since: Nov 7, 2020
596 of 599

Hi there,

I would like to verify my ID.  I haven't been asked for it yet though. But the problem is I can't find any link to get started.

Where can I find the ID verification link?

Thanks much for your time.

597 of 599

Hi Ali,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and looks like you are not yet required to complete the ID badge verification process. If you are required, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for visual verification. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Jan Harold D Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
598 of 599

Hello, so recently upwork sent me an email that I need to verify my identity for the requirements. this includes a government ID which I still don't have. what can I do to continue verify my account. pls help 

thanks.

599 of 599

Hi Jan Harold,

I've escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS