Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Invoice template for wire transfer withdrawals in Ukraine

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 13

As announced last week, we have recently updated the name of our escrow corporation from “Elance Escrow Corporation” to “Upwork Escrow Inc.” This change will soon be reflected on wire transfers. As a result, banks in Ukraine may no longer accept the old form we provided, which uses Elance Escrow Corporation. 

To avoid any issues with bank processing, Ukrainian freelancers sending money to their Private Entrepreneur accounts are encouraged to download the new invoice template here, which reflects the new name change. 

For more information on receiving wire transfers in Ukraine check out our Hiring Headquarters article here.

Untitled
Highlighted
Oleksandr T Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
2 of 13

File link is broken. Can you fix it please?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 13

Here you go, Alex. Can you please try the link again?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander D Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
4 of 13

Could you share templates in doc/docx format as well? Since it's almost impossible to edit pdf and keep stucture.
Thanks.

Highlighted
5 of 13

Hi Alexander,

Let me check with the team about an updated and editable version of the document. I'll get back to you once I have more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
6 of 13

Hi Alexander,

Sorry about the delayed response. You can find a Google Doc version and download it as a Word document here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Alexei V Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
7 of 13

What if a few documents I've successfully signed with upwork were of the previos version after this new version appeared? Should I resign them again or those are ok and I should just start using the new one from now one?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 13

Hi Aliaksei,

Note that Lena posted the announcement a year ago and you can communicate with your bank regarding the previous invoices if you used them in the meantime. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Alexei V Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
9 of 13

I'm talking about a more recent change. I'm currently successfully signing the old one. I've tried filling in the new one but I have trouble with Russian language encofing inside the fields on my Linux machine, so I'm still using the old one, it seems almost identical, so I was wondering if it's alright to use.

Highlighted
10 of 13

HI Aliaksei,

As long as you are using the version with the updated company name "Upwork Escrow Corporation" attached to Lena's post and not old version "Elance Escrow Corporation," you should be okay.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS