Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Messages Lite on Freelancer App

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
41 of 47

Hi Mukesh,

I'd like to confirm that there is no longer an option to switch back to the full version of Messages.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Natashya V Member Since: Aug 24, 2020
42 of 47
Is there still no solution to revert back to the original messenger? I made the mistake of switching to lite, obviously fully assuming that you can switch back, and even after deleting the app and reinstalling it I’m somehow forever stuck with message lite?

Please tell me there is a fix for this by now?
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
43 of 47

Hi Natashya,

The option to switch back is no longer available by design. Could you please share the reasons for preferring the full version instead of continuing with the Lite one? Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Leader
Remi O Member Since: Jun 6, 2016
44 of 47

Yesterday I noticed that my mobile mesages defaulted to the simplfied version. It doesn't really work for me as I cannot use the personal notepad (which I use a lot!) and easily access conract details.

Is there a way to go back to the full classic version?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
45 of 47

Hi Remi,

I merged your post to the announcement thread. I'd like to confirm that there is no longer an option to switch back to the full version of Messages.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Remi O Member Since: Jun 6, 2016
46 of 47

Thanks Aleksandar.

In that case is it possible for the team to consider bringing back the notepad function?

It's very important for jotting down notes on the go and saving links and messages I intend to send at a later time. This version isn't very helpful for productivity. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
47 of 47

Thank you for this valuable feedback, Remi. I'll be sure to share it with our team for their consideration. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS