cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Verification

Michelle H Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
621 of 1,787

I am having the same issue have tried about 4 times and get the same error screen.

Kristin S Member Since: Aug 22, 2017
622 of 1,787

I attempted to upload a picture of my driver's license, but it was not successfully going through. I'm not sure if this is because of the type of document, or type of image it saved as, or what the issue was. My account said I made too many attempts, and closed it out. How can I resolve this issue? Or should I scan a different document? Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
623 of 1,787

Hi Kristin, 

I've shared this with the team and a Support Agent will reach out to you to help you resolve this issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sarah H Member Since: Aug 9, 2017
624 of 1,787

I have taken multiple pictures of my ID and verified that it meets all of the necessary requirements but when I select the image to be uploaded nothing happens. I am not receiving an error and cannot upload the picture. I have noticed that a few other people are also having this issue..is there a problem with the site?

Allen B Member Since: Aug 20, 2017
625 of 1,787

I am having the same issue.  I'm trying to upload my drivers license.  I clicked on Select File and choose the .jpeg file and nothing happens.

Please advise. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
626 of 1,787

Hello Allen,

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache? or tried using a different browser? If this issue still persists, please reply on this thread so we could assist you.

Untitled
Sung H Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
627 of 1,787

Mine is also same. I tried to upload my ID and errored. 

Sung

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
628 of 1,787

Sung,

We'll reach out to you directly as well.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Robert F Member Since: Sep 22, 2017
629 of 1,787

I am having a similar issue. I cannot verify my location and am instructed to contact cusomter service, which I have not been able to locate. 

Please assist in remedying this issue.

Thanks,

rob

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
630 of 1,787

Hi Robert,

An agent will reach out to you via e-mail to assist you with your verification.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS