cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID Verification Process

Fabiola C Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1361 of 1,749

I've reached the maximum number of tries to upload my ID.
How to verify my identity so that I can access all jobs?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1362 of 1,749

Hi Fabiola, Douglas, and Scott,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support tickets and assist you further with your verification processes, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Douglas M Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1363 of 1,749

I am trying to upload my drivers license but it keeps failing. What are other alternatives I can use to upload the file or send it to verify?

Scott L Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1364 of 1,749

I just signed up on Friday and needed to verify my location. After atemping to upload my ID I got an email saying unable to authenticate the ID you uploaded. And a hold had been placed on my account. Please help.

Douglas M Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1365 of 1,749

I am also having this same issue.

Dravid J Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1366 of 1,749
You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. 
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

Could I get someone to help me get past this? Thanks.
1367 of 1,749

Hi Dravid,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly and assist you with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Maya A Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1368 of 1,749

It says I have reached the maximum number of attempts to upload my ID. How do I fix this? I want to start applying for work ASAP. For some reason, the system is not accepting my ID, and I'm unable to contact support directlly.  

Highlighted
1369 of 1,749

Hi Maya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mary D Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1370 of 1,749

Hello!

I am new to UpWork and would love to begin working, but after attempting to upload a .jpeg of my ID, I get a pop-up saying I have reached the attampt limit and need to contact support. There is no means of fixing this or contacting support other than posting here.

I tried several backgrounds for my ID and included all four corners.

What can I do?

Thank you!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS