cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I use my military ID for Verification?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1781 of 1,901

Thank you for reaching out to us, Eva.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tamara C Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
1782 of 1,901
I attempted to upload a photo of my passport, because I do not drive anymore and do not have a valid driver's license and it was rejected.
1783 of 1,901

Hi Tamara,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
La L Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
1784 of 1,901

Hi,

I'm trying to upload my driver's license I already converted the file however still having issues.

Thanks

1785 of 1,901

Thank you for reaching out to us, La.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessica H Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
1786 of 1,901

The only two IDs I currently posses are my University ID and my Military ID. Am I able to use my Military ID as it has everything that is needed besides an address? I really would rather not have to wait so long in trying to get another ID only to have the jobs i'm interested in slip away.

Thank you

Highlighted
1787 of 1,901

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jessica.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
1788 of 1,901

The form of ID that I Submitted was my military dependent ID. I was informed that this ID is unable to be copied due to miltary rules and thus is not eligable as verification. It is the only ID that I have besides my univeristy ID. Is their anyway I can send a video verification?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1789 of 1,901

Hi Jessica, 

I checked your ticket and can see that it remains open. I will go ahead and follow up with the team so that they can get back to you and assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
1790 of 1,901

I have recently been having trouble verifying my account with the proper identification. My military ID was the only ID I had but it was invalid. This morning  I got a temporary state ID and when I tried to submit it as it fits into what is accepted, it was rejected. What did I do wrong?

Thank you