cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Location ID

Highlighted
Sharon R Member Since: Dec 20, 2019
1931 of 1,991

I'm a freelancer who recently got divorced and changed my last name. I have a new state driver's license but Upwork won't accept it so I can prove my US location. Can someone help?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1932 of 1,991

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Corbet B Member Since: Jan 15, 2020
1933 of 1,991

my ID verification failed even though I uploaded my up to date gov ID

(drivers license + selfie)

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1934 of 1,991

Hi Corbet,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mariela C Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
1935 of 1,991

Hi! I changed my location to the US where I am actually living. I try to upload a photo of my Drivers license for the ID verification and got an email saying:

We were unable to authenticate your ID

Thank you for attempting to verify your location. Unfortunately, we could not authenticate the ID you uploaded.

As a result, we have placed a hold on your account. Please know you will still be able to work and complete any open contracts and withdraw earnings, but you won't be able to submit proposals for new jobs or accept new contracts.

How can I upload again the id?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1936 of 1,991

Hi Mariela, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mariela C Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
1937 of 1,991

Thanks for your help!

Highlighted
Michael K Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
1938 of 1,991

Hello, some time back I uploaded my ID for location verification but I was told that I have reached the maximum number of uploads. Kindly help me out verifiy my location so that I can continue applying to jobs within US.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1939 of 1,991

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Colin S Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
1940 of 1,991

I can't seem to apply for any jobs as my ID has not been verified and I'v reached the maximum times although I have no idea why.  Can someone help?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS