cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2051 of 2,089

Hi April,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Crystal M Member Since: Jun 7, 2020
2052 of 2,089

Hi! I'm trying to verify my identify, but every time I upload a picture of my ID it says that it's unsupported. It is in fact my driver's license/state ID. It's vertical because I'm 20 and can't drink yet, so I'm wondering if that's why it's not recognizing it? But it's definitely valid and I'm definitely an adult. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2053 of 2,089

Hi Crystal,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Kelly H Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
2054 of 2,089

I've tried to verify both my passport and my dirver's license multiple times and the system still isn't accepting it, with no communication as to why. Now my accoutn is frozen and there is no help number to call. I am missing out on jobs and there is literally no avenue to fix this and I can't get an actual person to speak to. What am I supposed to do?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2055 of 2,089

Hi Kelly,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kelly H Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
2056 of 2,089

I'm not ocmfortable giving a credit account statement, etc. and I still do not have any explanation as to why an official driver's license and a passport were rejected in the first place. Can anyone help with this without me having to give so much extra personal information?

Highlighted
Azalia A Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
2057 of 2,089
Hi, I would like to have my ID manually verified and to also do the video call to prove that I am who I am. The automated system is not taking my identification.
Highlighted
2058 of 2,089

Thank you for reaching out to us, Azalia.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shifa K Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
2059 of 2,089

hello there ,, myself shifa , im on H4 visa here with EAD , i dont have a drivers license or USA passport.. i have got SSN and VISA and EAD and documents from india.. i was wondering how can i pass this verification. please help me out

Highlighted
2060 of 2,089

Hi Shifa,

If the person has a legal permit or a type of visa needed to work in the U.S. legally, they can register and work on Upwork as a freelancer. To be able to verify your location and submit proposals to those jobs with a U.S. location requirement, you will need either of the following - a driver's license, state I.D. card, U.S. passport, Green Card. Users located in the U.S. will need to complete their W-9 form in their Settings to access their earnings. We do suggest talking to a legal adviser about completing the W-9 form and the information/documents necessary for it. Unfortunately, we won't be able to advise about it legally.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS