Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Authentication

Highlighted
Ina J Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
2061 of 2,082

Hello,

I have a problem with verification.I keep uploaded my passport but it keeps having a trouble. Is there another way to verify myself?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2062 of 2,082

Hi Ina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Marie H Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
2063 of 2,082

I haven't had any luck finding work, so I thought it was my name. My full name is Light Marie Madeleine Houng Beke. So I had changed Light Houngbeke into Marie Houng, and because of that, I was prompted to identify/verify my profile by sending in a picture of my ID, but every time, it declined to the point where my account has been put on hold. I've just recently updated my resume. I have a good feeling I'd find a few projects to work on this time around. Please help, I'm stuck. 

Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2064 of 2,082

Hi Marie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Lucas W Member Since: Jun 24, 2020
2065 of 2,082

Hi,

I created an account few days ago. When asked about authentication, I took a pic of my ID, but I forgot it was epired. When I tried to take a pic of my passport, it didnt let me. Then I got an email stating you couldn't authenticate me. Please let me know how we can fix this.

Thank you,

**Edited for community guidelines**

-Lucas

2066 of 2,082

Thank you for reaching out to us, Lucas.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Courtney J Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
2067 of 2,082

I have reached the maximum number of attempts to verify my ID. What are my next steps?

Highlighted
2068 of 2,082

Hi Courtney,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Matthew R Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2069 of 2,082
I have a problem. I recently returned to this site after a long absence. I need a verifief id but my driver's license expired in April. The DMV is suffering massive backlog because of the virus. Also, I have a medical condition which affects my license. So, I have no idea when or even if I can get a new license in a reasonable amount of time. Can the Verified ID process be streamlined at all? Is there some other way to get my Verified ID? Also DMV was closed until this week.
Highlighted
2070 of 2,082

Thank you for reaching out to us, Matthew.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS