cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Maximum Number of ID uploads

56a9ccaa
Katelin M Member Since: May 24, 2021
2181 of 2,202
Hi, I have an issue with the identity verification. The ID card says it needs an image but I don't have an official government id yet. I'm going this week to get my driver's permit, but that doesn't usually come with an image and it will be months before I can take the test and get my driver's license. Is there any way I could use the permit as proof, or even my birth certificate or ssn card?
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2182 of 2,202

Hi Katelin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
awoal1624
Md Abdul A Member Since: May 23, 2021
2183 of 2,202

There is no option to upload EAD card. Only options are Driving license, Citizen, Greencard and state card. How can I upload EAD card?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2184 of 2,202

Hi Md Abdul,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You will be able to access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
bluesteelcyber
Ali A Member Since: May 27, 2021
2185 of 2,202

Hello,

I'm new to Upwork and recently submitted my government ID to verify my identity. After I uploaded my ID it immediately notified me that I failed the verification process without any information as to the next steps to resolve the issue. It's been a few days and I still get the following message:

"You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."

I've only tried once so I'm wondering if someone can share any advice to help resolve the issue?

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2186 of 2,202

Hi Ali,

You came to the right place! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
joshno
Joris N Member Since: Jun 1, 2021
2187 of 2,202

Hi,

I am trying to upload my valid US work visa but it doesn't allow me to verify my identity. I kind of need it when looking for jobs here in US. Please help?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2188 of 2,202

Hi Joris,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
evantreeck
Ellisa V Member Since: Jun 3, 2021
2189 of 2,202

I reached the maxium number of times to try to upload my ID. There is nothing wrong with my ID and my profile name matches my ID name. Can I get help?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2190 of 2,202

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ellisa.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork