cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1371 of 1,807

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mary.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jack B Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1372 of 1,807

The ID uploader isn't working, and I can't figure out how to verify my identity. All the help articles talk about following links in emails, and I haven't gotten any such emails. This is incredibly frustrating.

1373 of 1,807

Hi Jack,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jack B Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1374 of 1,807

Thanks!

Sergio J Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1375 of 1,807

I need help I can not do anything because the amount of attempts to upload my ID are used up. I need someone to lift the hold from my account.

1376 of 1,807

Hi Sergio,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to assist you with your verification process, thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jasmine A Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1377 of 1,807

My photo of identification has been denied the maximum number of times. How should I proceed?

1378 of 1,807

Hello Jasmine,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your verification process, thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ben W Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1379 of 1,807

Hello;

I've received the below message on my account, and it's preventing me from applying for any work.

"You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support."

Could someone look into this please, since I'm not really sure how to get passed this. Thanks

Ben W Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1380 of 1,807

By the way, I'm not sure if I posted this to the correct group, since this is just where the contact page took me to.