Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1951 of 1,989

Hi Ritika,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Angelina R Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
1952 of 1,989

Hello, I have the same problem as many other freelancers on here. I am Australian but live in the UK and don’t have a UK licence or UK passport. How can my location be verified? Thank you.

Highlighted
1953 of 1,989

Hi Angelina,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Blanca C Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
1954 of 1,989

I am also in need to reach out to customer service. My account is on hold as there is a problem with my ID verificvation. The instructions are to contact customer service, but there is no way to do this. I just want to be able to fix the problem.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1955 of 1,989

Hi Blanca,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
David K Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
1956 of 1,989

My ID is required for verification, but the system won't auto-verify (despite the image meeting the criteria). What can I do?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1957 of 1,989

Thank you for reaching out to us, David.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gaurav G Member Since: Sep 28, 2017
1958 of 1,989

Hi Team,

Hope you're well!

I have noticed I have added my EIN number on UpWork. But I am not able to submit proposals.

It says I need to verify my location for US market access. 

Please share me the resources where I can submit my EIN document for location verification.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Highlighted
1959 of 1,989

Hi Gaurav,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Gaurav G Member Since: Sep 28, 2017
1960 of 1,989

Hi Aleksander,

Hope you're doing well!

Just wanted know about how much time it will take to have a support ticket to place into. 

I want know if there are any steps from my side for creation of support ticket then I'd be helpful to make process faster for that.

Thanks a ton!

Gaurav

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS