Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2001 of 2,051

Hi Irina,

In order to verify their location, a freelancer needs to provide a state ID, driver's license, U.S. passport or greencard. Unfortunately, it's not possible to verify location without one of those documents but you can still have access to all the jobs in the marketplace that don't have U.S.-only requirement.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kareem L Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
2002 of 2,051

Hello, I uploaded my ID for location verification but it didn't go through. Can someone help me out

Highlighted
2003 of 2,051

Hi Kareem,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kareem L Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
2004 of 2,051

Hello Bojan,

The link I was sent unfortunately doesnt open. it just displays a blank page. Kindly help me out.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2005 of 2,051

Hi Kareem,

I can see that you have followed up on your ticket. Our team will update your ticket with more details and assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Chasity B Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
2006 of 2,051

My ID will not be accepted or verified but meets all criteria requirements. 

Highlighted
2007 of 2,051

Hi Chasity,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sarah G Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
2008 of 2,051

I have tried to submit a picture of my driver's license multiple times and it is not working. I followed all of the picture guidelines.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2009 of 2,051

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Kevin G Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
2010 of 2,051

I'm locked out of my account because the site was unable to verify my ID. I was wondering if someone in support could help me. I have my ID and i'd love to get working as soon as possible.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS