cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2121 of 2,133

Hi Nupur,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Josette J Member Since: Nov 4, 2020
2122 of 2,133

I keep getting this "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID" and when I go to my settings I don't see any section for Identity Verification. I sent my ID a few days ago and it was rejected, but so far no news about it being checked. If you know a way to solve this please let me know. Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2123 of 2,133

Hi Josette,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Liubomyr P Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
2124 of 2,133

I uploaded my drivers license, but it wasn't submitted automatically. Can you help me?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2125 of 2,133

Hi Liubomyr,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Tairi A Member Since: Nov 29, 2020
2126 of 2,133

Hello Goran I'd had the same situation going on

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2127 of 2,133

Hi Tairi,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with the verification. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Jesus E Member Since: Dec 12, 2020
2128 of 2,133

Hi, I am CEO of agency and due to the pandemic have had issues renewing my state ID but I can gladly provide my government certificate verifying my identity. Please advise.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2129 of 2,133

Hi Jesus,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Isaac A Member Since: Jan 3, 2021
2130 of 2,133

Hello, my account was also put on hold because the system was unable to verify my picture.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS