cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

e4c7b7df
Syed Z Member Since: Apr 18, 2021
2151 of 2,162

I have updated my ID and the supporting documents. However, Upwork doesn't allow me to accept invitations and asking me to re-verify my ID.

Please Help!

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2152 of 2,162

Hi Syed,

I can see that the team reached out to you via a support ticket. Kindly refer to the communication they sent you so they can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
mrsbanks828
Nicole B Member Since: Apr 3, 2021
2153 of 2,162

My permit is valid but it's still not accepting it as a valid source of ID.  Please help.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2154 of 2,162

Hi Nicole,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
sls-writes
Sherise S Member Since: May 3, 2021
2155 of 2,162

I was recently trying to verify my identity but the system did not accept any of my documents. My account has been put on hold for too many attempts. How do I resolve this issue? 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2156 of 2,162

Hi Sherise,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
connorjohn10
Clinton J Member Since: May 2, 2021
2157 of 2,162

How do I lift a restriction on ID verification

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2158 of 2,162

Hi Clinton,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
michellemastro
Michelle M Member Since: May 6, 2021
2159 of 2,162

Hello Upwork,

I uploaded a photo of my driver's license. It was rejected and I am unable to try again because it says the maximum number of attempts have been reached. I only tried once. I don't see any way to contact you other than the chatbot and message boards, so I am trying this.

Where can I upload my ID again or request a manual review?

Thank you,

Michelle

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2160 of 2,162

Hi Michelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS