cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
101 of 1,779

Hi Aaron,

Our team will follow up and enable the option to upload your ID again.

Jacob G Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
102 of 1,779

Hi 

I made one attempt to upload my passport photo and it wasn't verified. All future attempts result in the following error message: Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
103 of 1,779

Hi Jacob,

Our team will reach out to you shortly and advise directly regarding the ID you tried uploading.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
104 of 1,779

We've recently updated the options for US location verification to now include green cards as a form of identification. If completing US location verification you can choose one of the following ID options : drivers license, state ID, United States passport, or green card. 

Untitled
Peri D Member Since: Nov 9, 2017
105 of 1,779

I have uploaded my passport and it gives me the message that it is not a verified ID. It's a clear photo of my US passport, so I don't understand what the problem could be, but I see that many, many others have had the same problem!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
106 of 1,779

Hi Peri, 

A Customer Support Agent will assist you with completing your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Tyler W Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
107 of 1,779

Hello,

I too cannot seem to verify using my Arizona state ID card which is valid. I have tried multiple times with multiple images and formats.

Thanks,

Tyler

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
108 of 1,779

Hello Tyler,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly to assist you. Thank you.

Untitled
Daylin J Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
109 of 1,779

The system won't accept my driver's license upload. 

Error Message: You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
110 of 1,779

Hello Daylin,

One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly to assist you. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS