cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Talor W Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
1311 of 1,572

Hi, I'm a independent contracting freelancer who's looking for help to re-upload my ID. What should I do once I've reached the maximum tries to upload my ID? I attempted to upload my ID only once before. Once I uploaded my ID, I later found that the address on your ID had to match the address used at  sign up matching your profile. I'm looking for a solution to continue my identity verification steps. If someone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it .

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1312 of 1,572

Hi Talor,

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to help you with verifying your ID. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Kayla Michelle L Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
1313 of 1,572
I keep getting a message saying my drivers license name doesn’t match my name on UpWork but it is the same name!
Community Guru
1314 of 1,572

Hi Kayla,

We followed up with the team and they will update you directly via a support ticket regarding the status of your account.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Jingxiao L Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1315 of 1,572

I have reached the maximum times to upload my photo ID. How can I do?

Ibrahim A Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1316 of 1,572

Hello,

Im new to upwork and its saying "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support. But I have submitted my ID many times beofre. I dont understand so what do I do next.

Community Guru
1317 of 1,572

Hi All,

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to help you with verifying your ID. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Kyle E Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1318 of 1,572

Wow, I hope you can do the same for me.

Raechel W Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1319 of 1,572
Good afternoon,
I attempted to upload my ID and it would not accept it. Can you provide assistance? I'm eager to get started!
Kyle E Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1320 of 1,572

The interface is hard, so you probably shouldn't blame yourself. It's probably not the fault of your browser, either. Try your passport, it won't accept my California ID card, claiming it's not a familiar format. Another problem is, perhaps the picture is blurry or dark. You only have a limited number of allowed tries. My condolences, and I wish you luck.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS