cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Patrick J Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
1351 of 1,787

Hi,

I am having a same problem with United States location verification.

I uploaded my State ID but upwork saild me that they can not verify it.

After 3 times failed, I can not even find any link for that..

Can you please help me to verify my Location so that  I can apply US jobs also?

Thanks

Patrick J Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
1352 of 1,787

I am having a same problem now.

Jaylin B Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1353 of 1,787
I have tried to upload my drivers license multiple times but it keeps failing. How can I verify my identity?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1354 of 1,787

Hi Jaylin,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you further with your verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mandy H Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1355 of 1,787

I tried multiple times to upload a photo of my ID and now I am locked out. I have no idea why it wasn't accepted, because I've already done this before. I'm unable to submit any proposals, which is a pain because my credits are going to expire after tomorrow and I want to use them. There is no customer service number to call, even though I'm told to contact customer support. 

PLEASE HELP.

Gurkan O Member Since: Apr 25, 2018
1356 of 1,787

Hi

I have same issue. Mine is Locked out. Also I uploaded my passport and My profile name and password are complately same. What should I do now?

1357 of 1,787

Hi Mandy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Cristina R Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1358 of 1,787

Hello everyone!

I've been searching for the last hour where or who I can ask this lol. I'm truly hoping someone can help me. I saw for some jobs that want someone in the U.S that UpWork wanted me to upload my ID. I tried to upload my ID a couple of times and now it won't let me and it says I need to contact UpWork. I don't even see how I do that! Please help anyone, it's truly much appreciated. 

Thanks for any and all help! Smiley Happy

-- Cristina

Eboni S Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1359 of 1,787
I’m in the same boat as you. 😔
1360 of 1,787

Hi Cristina  and Eboni,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support tickets and assist you further with your verification processes, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS