cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1731 of 1,787

Thank you for reaching out to us, Divya.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brandon P Member Since: May 4, 2019
1732 of 1,787
For some reason my ID was not approved. Can someone from the support team assist me with verification?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1733 of 1,787

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Cassandra C Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
1734 of 1,787
I keep trying to submit a picture of my ID and I keep getting a message saying that my account name doesn't match my ID
1735 of 1,787

Hi Cassandra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christopher H Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
1736 of 1,787

The state I live in used to immediately give a card type permanent ID but has changed that policy. I have been issued a temporary print out ID while awaiting my permanent ID in the mail. Problem is, I am trying to verify my US residency, but the system does not recognize a state seal temporary ID. This becomes an issue since it can take up to 30 days to receive my card. I have spent the last hour trying to find a way to contact customer support, and it seems there is no real person to contact about this. Any help will be appreciated/

1737 of 1,787

Hi Christopher,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christopher H Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
1738 of 1,787

Thank you Bojan Much appreciation

Raul A Member Since: Apr 28, 2019
1739 of 1,787
You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1740 of 1,787

Hi Raul,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS