cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Aleishia H Member Since: May 10, 2019
1741 of 1,758

I require a manual name review.

My ID doesn’t match my real name because my name is longer than the available space on my Kansas ID.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1742 of 1,758

Hi Aleishia,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Serap Q Member Since: May 10, 2019
1743 of 1,758

Hi there,

I am unable to submit any proposals and am getting this error displayed on my dashboard "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID". Can someone help me resolve this issue?

Thanks! 

Damon B Member Since: Apr 11, 2017
1744 of 1,758
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1745 of 1,758

Hi Serap,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Nathalie J Member Since: May 11, 2019
1746 of 1,758

I’m trying to upload the picture from my iPhone and now I reached max number of tries and takes me to a General q&a and still keeping the ability restricted. Is this something I have to do from my desk top or I’m able to do it from my iPhone or iPad?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1747 of 1,758

Hi Nathalie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Hayden P Member Since: May 15, 2019
1748 of 1,758

I am getting this error "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID".

Is there anyway I can reset this and resolve the issue?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1749 of 1,758

Thank you for reaching out to us, Hayden.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zach B Member Since: May 26, 2019
1750 of 1,758

My account was placed on hold after UpWork was unable to verify my identity (I uploaded two different types of ID and neither worked). What can I do to get the hold removed? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS