cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Michael S Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
1771 of 1,805

I tried to upload my ID for verification and was told they could not verify it so it's now on hold. I was not given a ticket number or any further instructions. I would like to complete this process ASAP. Please help.

Thank You,

Michael Swensen

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1772 of 1,805

Thank you for reaching out to us, Michael.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jonnie D Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
1773 of 1,805

I am trying to upload my ID but the name that Upwork has (that it will not let me change) does not match my ID. I am not sure where they got the name from because it is spelled correctly on my profile and payment method. How do I change my name so my ID and profile match?

1774 of 1,805

Hi Jonnie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hans Paul P Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
1775 of 1,805

Hi, I'm based in the US but I don't have any of the IDs requested. 

Is there another way to prove that e.g. a delivery proof with my name on it?

Thanks,

Hans Paul

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1776 of 1,805

Hi Hans Paul,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of out team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you in completing this step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Hans Paul P Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
1777 of 1,805
Thank you!
Eva S Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
1778 of 1,805

I have been inactive in Upwork for a while and need to verifiy my ID. I tried uploading my driver license, and although it IS in the correct format, it has been denied. I do not have the "Action Required" message on my account, as suggested by the chat bot. I need to get verified and get back to work ASAP. I am fully prepared to do a video chat, but need proper direction to do so. Thank you in advance.

Eva Silva~

1779 of 1,805

Thank you for reaching out to us, Eva.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tamara C Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
1780 of 1,805
I attempted to upload a photo of my passport, because I do not drive anymore and do not have a valid driver's license and it was rejected.