cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Highlighted
Frances S Member Since: Mar 4, 2020
1971 of 2,004

I tried to many times to upload my ID. It wasn't taking because I originally did not have my full name on my profile. I changed it, but then kept trying to upload my ID and it's locked. I get a message to contact support and it brought me here.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1972 of 2,004

Thank you for reaching out to us, Frances.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adewale A Member Since: Mar 14, 2020
1973 of 2,004

How do i upload my ID?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1974 of 2,004

Hi Adewale,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Makiyo L Member Since: Apr 27, 2018
1975 of 2,004

Hi, I've applied for a location based job and it needs verification. I keep getting this error even I've submitted my. ID for verification. "Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support."

Can someone please get in touch with me? Thank you. 

Highlighted
1976 of 2,004

Thank you for reaching out to us, Makiyo.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
HERNAN MAURICIO R Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
1977 of 2,004

Hello, I've been trying to upload my passport photo as the proof of location. For some reason the system rejects it. The photo has the extention and file size needed. 

Would anyone please advice?

Thank you!

Mauricio

Highlighted
1978 of 2,004

Hi HERNAN MAURICIO,

Your Country should reflect the one you're physically located in and can verify it. Could you please confirm if you're currently located in the US so that we can further assist you? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
George M Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
1979 of 2,004

Hello i am looking for some advice on how to activate a job proposal button when submitting for freelance writing jobs. I have enough connects and my profile is public. 

Thank you

Highlighted
1980 of 2,004

Hi George,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS