Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

joe-yuna
Ina J Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
2061 of 2,148

Hello,

I have a problem with verification.I keep uploaded my passport but it keeps having a trouble. Is there another way to verify myself?

Thanks.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2062 of 2,148

Hi Ina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ajallen
Antonio A Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
2063 of 2,148

Hello, 

can I get assistance with this as well? I'm unable to renew my license currently due to DMV being backlogged but it's legal under my state's Covid extension

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2064 of 2,148

Hi Antonio,

I have escalated your concern to the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via ticket in completing your location verification process. 

-Joanne
Untitled
ajallen
Antonio A Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
2065 of 2,148

Hello Joanne, 

I haven't heard from anyone yet. Do you know how soon they will reach out? 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2066 of 2,148

Hi Antonio,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
66ecf5bc
Ace Contributor
Naheed M Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
2067 of 2,148

Hi Ina,

Welcome to this forum. You did it right to share your issue here as by doing so, the Upwork Support team will get informed of the members' problems and will soon fix the issues for them. 

All the best.

Thanks

Naheedmir

lighth
Marie H Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
2068 of 2,148

I haven't had any luck finding work, so I thought it was my name. My full name is Light Marie Madeleine Houng Beke. So I had changed Light Houngbeke into Marie Houng, and because of that, I was prompted to identify/verify my profile by sending in a picture of my ID, but every time, it declined to the point where my account has been put on hold. I've just recently updated my resume. I have a good feeling I'd find a few projects to work on this time around. Please help, I'm stuck. 

Thank you in advance.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2069 of 2,148

Hi Marie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
fatlucas
Lucas W Member Since: Jun 24, 2020
2070 of 2,148

Hi,

I created an account few days ago. When asked about authentication, I took a pic of my ID, but I forgot it was epired. When I tried to take a pic of my passport, it didnt let me. Then I got an email stating you couldn't authenticate me. Please let me know how we can fix this.

Thank you,

**Edited for community guidelines**

-Lucas