Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
2101 of 2,107

Tariq M wrote:

My photo ID is not accepted. What should I do?

Find out if you and Sheheryar Munawar have been seperated at birth.

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2102 of 2,107

Hi Tariq,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble with this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Lois F Member Since: Oct 4, 2020
2103 of 2,107

I am done verifying my identity and location as seen in my profile and was already assisted by Upwork Customer Support previously; but when I try to submit a proposal, it again asks for ID verification. Having the same problem I got previously, it wouldn't accept my Driver's License and an Upwork Representative had to assist me with that. I cannot submit a proposal having to do this everytime. Please help!

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2104 of 2,107

Hi Lois,

I'm very sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I've checked with the team and they confirmed everything should be ok now. Can you please verify that you can already submit proposals?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Phil H Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
2105 of 2,107

I'm trying to upload my ID but everytime I try it fails and now I've reached my max number of attempts. I've followed all of the guidelines and I can't figure out what I've done wrong.

Highlighted
Phil H Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
2106 of 2,107
Yeah, I got the same thing. Their online help isn't much either since there doesn't seem to be any way of actually contacting their customer support.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2107 of 2,107

Hi Phil,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS