cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

crzoller
Corey Z Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
2141 of 2,148

Hello, I tried multiple times to verify my account through my driver's license. It did not work for some reason, and now it says that it I have reached the maximum amount of attempts and that I must contact customer support. I cannot find any way to contact customer support except for writing this post, so any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2142 of 2,148

Hi Corey,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
az-tech
Ali S Member Since: Mar 12, 2021
2143 of 2,148

I have joined upwork a while back but never got to use it because of this identity verification issue. I tried to upload my driver's license image but now I can't even try again. This is the message I see in my account now, "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support." Please help me with this issue. My ID matches my legal name and address. Thank you.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
2144 of 2,148

Hello Ali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Untitled
az-tech
Ali S Member Since: Mar 12, 2021
2145 of 2,148

I followed your guidelines and took pictures of all documents rather than scanning them but I don't understand how it wasn't accepted? Name, address and DOB match. Please let me know how to fix this issue. Thanks.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2146 of 2,148

Hi Ali,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
antonio-cald9
Antonio C Member Since: Mar 27, 2021
2147 of 2,148

I tried to do location verification with my ID photo.

But I got failed. and I can't try again.

What should I do now?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2148 of 2,148

Hi Antonio,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the verification process. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled