cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

dantejawahir
Dante J Member Since: May 20, 2021
2171 of 2,202

I'm new to the Upwork community, and I don't quite know my way around the ropes yet. I tried applying for a position and this came up:

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support

I can't seem to get through to customer support can someone let  me know what the next step is? 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2172 of 2,202

Hi Dante,

A member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern. If you aren’t able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
s_ngugi
Dr Simon N Member Since: May 23, 2021
2173 of 2,202

I have not been able to submit proposals because I have not uploaded my I/D. I would like to know how I should upload my I/D into the portal. Someone, please help me. 

Simon Ngugi

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2174 of 2,202

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
bookwormlisa
Lisa C Member Since: May 24, 2021
2175 of 2,202

Hello! I uploaded my ID but it was rejected and I recieved an email stating that a hold has been placed on my account.  How can I fix this? Thanks,

Lisa

egaruth
2176 of 2,202

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
jmkessler20
Jennifer K Member Since: May 24, 2021
2177 of 2,202

I have a note on my account that I made too many attempts to upload my ID for verification and to contact customer support. Of course contacting customer support is basically frigging impossible. 

Can someone PLEASE reach out and help me?

egaruth
2178 of 2,202

Hi Jennifer,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
57ed947c
Aksana k Member Since: May 24, 2021
2179 of 2,202

Hello!

The system asks me to verify my ID, but I haven't. I have an EAD card(it is work authorization) and SSN.

The system didn't accept it . What should I do?

egaruth
2180 of 2,202

Hi Aksana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled