cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Real-Time Process for Freelancer U.S. Location Verification

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
61 of 1,758

Hi Laura, 

The prompt to verify your location should show up once you click on the "Submit a Proposal" button on a job post that requires a freelancer from the U.S. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sherrie M Member Since: Aug 31, 2017
62 of 1,758

it wont let me upload from proposal. says im not legible

Sherrie M Member Since: Aug 31, 2017
63 of 1,758

this is the message i get now

error.jpg

Laura P Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
64 of 1,758
OK thanks, I was having a hard time getting it to upload from the computer it wouldnt work... So I was going to try my mobile but I will try again...
65 of 1,758
Nothing happens when I try to upload?
66 of 1,758
OK I figured it out. My photo wasn't 200dpi... And I had to use Chrome browser. Thanks
Ashli T Member Since: Aug 17, 2017
67 of 1,758

Good morning,

The system refuses to accept my ID photo, I'm assuming because the bpi does not reach the required 200. Try as I might, I cannot change this. What other option might I have?

Thanks.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
68 of 1,758

Hi Ashli,

Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser, try uploading a different photo of your ID and let us know if you still don't manage to complete the verification process.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
69 of 1,758

We've updated the US location verification process to now include US passports. The original announcement post has been updated to reflect these changes. 

Untitled
Leigh J Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
70 of 1,758

My screen stays on the "Upload an Image of Your ID" page.  I select the file, but it doesnt appear to upload and I never get to the "Results" page!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS