cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Upwork Skill Certifications

Highlighted
Maninder S Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
31 of 137

Who is eligible for this test?  I am new on Upwork Please Guide me I wasted a lot of Connects

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
32 of 137

Hi Maninder,

At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Kyle E Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
33 of 137
Can you approve my certification from two years ago? You all have no certs approved for Jamf. Please add about to be certified again and can’t add to my profile.
Highlighted
Dharmesh K Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
34 of 137

Congratulations, you’re a top Software Development freelancer
I got this notification from upwork since last 8 days ago . since badge is not reflected. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
35 of 137

Hi Dharmesh,

Could you please share a screenshot of the message you received via PM so I can check? When I checked your account, it shows that you have a Rising Talent badge, but is yet to earn a Job Success Score. You can PM me by clicking on my name.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dharmesh K Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
36 of 137

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

please check this image

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
37 of 137

Hi Dharmesh,

I checked the email screenshot you sent and it's for Upwork Skill Certification. I merged your posts in the announcement thread so feel free to check out this post to learn more about this. At the moment, the program doesn't accept new requests and we don't have a timeframe for opening up the program to new requests. We'll follow up in the Community with an update as we continue to assess and expand the program. If you are invited to future assessments you will be notified via email.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
38 of 137

Dharmesh K wrote:

Congratulations, you’re a top Software Development freelancer
I got this notification from upwork since last 8 days ago . since badge is not reflected. 

You can't be top rated without a JSS, which you don't have yet. You may get a JSS at the next update on Sunday, and might become top rated then.

Highlighted
Ibrahim A Member Since: Jan 1, 2019
39 of 137

Hello,

I already earned an Upwork Skill Certification. When can i see it in my profile ?

Regards

Highlighted
Kamrul H Member Since: Aug 15, 2020
40 of 137

hi Ibrahim A
Can you tell us your experience on new upworkk skill certification?
I mean what type of exam it was, MCQ or written?
What was the duration?
How many questions there?
What was the passing score?
Have there any fee?

etc.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS