Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork Skill Certificate

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
71 of 294

Hi Viral,

Congratulations on your Upwork Skill Certification!

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with getting your badge. You can check out this help article for more information about the benefits of passing an Upwork Skill Certification.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
mohammad_mosheur
Mohammad Mosheur R Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
72 of 294

Hi Andrea G,

Yesterday I have earn Upwork skill certification but still not added to my profile.

How much time it will take to show this certificate on my profile?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
73 of 294

Hi Mohammad,

It appears your Upwork Skill Certification is already displayed on your profile. Congrats and happy New Year!

Untitled
smkiger
Ace Contributor
Michael K Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
74 of 294

A skill assessment certification that is offered to a select few by invitation?  This makes absolutely no sense. So UpWork decides who get to have the advantage? 

That is not any equal opportunity. Why is this not available to all Freelancers? 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
75 of 294

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Skill Certification is a new program and it is only available by invite at the moment. While currently we have 10 skill certifications in the Web  & Mobile Software Development and 16 in Design & Creative categories, we hope to expand skill certifications to other categories in the future. New freelancers can also be invited to apply for the skills certification. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing.

~ Valeria
Untitled
248c8c0b
Tamim A Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
76 of 294

is this only php backend or frameworks also included ...?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
77 of 294

Hi Tamim,

Thanks for asking. I can confirm the test is PHP Back-end-related only. We're working to update the Help article to make this clear.

Untitled
2a05aa63
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
78 of 294

<removed>

nitj2021
Nitin J Member Since: Sep 12, 2020
79 of 294

Hey,

Can you help me by telling how can i apply for a test .

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
80 of 294

Hi Nitin,

At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. 

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS