Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upwork Skill Certifications

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
131 of 174

Hi Justas,

At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. You can find more information here

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Kirill K Member Since: Oct 10, 2017
132 of 174

I keep getting emails inviting me to certify as a software developer, but I'm a 3D Artist. Can I do something to get an appropriate invitation?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
133 of 174

Hi Kirill,

We currently have 10 skill certifications in the Web & Mobile Software Development and 16 in Design & Creative categories. We hope to expand skill certifications to other categories in the future. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Naheed M Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
134 of 174

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for announcing this valuable information.  I am a content writer and also have passion for learning designing. Is such an opprtunity available there? Would you like to provide me more details?

Many thanks.

Best Regards

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
135 of 174

Hi Naheed,

There are definitely a lot of opportunities on the platform for freelancers who have the skills and experience that are in demand among clients. Please, note that in order to be able to bid on jobs, have contracts with clients, build up their reputation and potentially earn Upwork Skill Certification, a user will need to have a freelancer account. Here is more information on how to create one.  I'd also like to encourage you to check your private messages here and feel free to reply if you have any questions. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ton A Member Since: Nov 15, 2015
136 of 174

Hi Bojan,

I got the invitation during the first week of October. I submitted the application and I didn't get any other follow up emails after that. Could you please let me know what is the status of my certification? 

Thank you,

Ton

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
137 of 174

Hi Ton,

At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing.  

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
138 of 174

Hello Joanne,

Please read my previous comment properly. I didn't request to be invited. I already got an invitation from the Upwork assessment team (assessments@upwork.com) telling me that "Want to stand out as an expert on Upwork? You’re invited!" 

I submitted the application like they said with my updated portfolio and wanted to know when will I get an update about the certification.

-Ton

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
139 of 174

Hi Ton,

I apologize for the confusion and appreciate your follow-up message. I checked and can confirm our team received your application. You should receive an update within the next 24-48 hours, in line with the three-week review time-frame. Good luck!

Highlighted
140 of 174

Hello Vladimir,

No worries. Got the certification today for Image editing and I am really happy Smiley Happy Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS