cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upwork Skill Certifications

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 240

Hi Viacheslav,

If any of the assessments you've passed in the past qualify you for the Skills Certification, you'll be notified about it. Otherwise, you'll need to complete the assessment. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Arsalan A Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
12 of 240

HI, Please let me know what are the assessments need to do ? I need to get skill certificate.
I will be glad if you can help me to get the skill certificate on upwork.
Thanks

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 240

Hi Arsalan,

Thanks for your question. At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing.

We currently have 10 skill certifications in Web & Mobile Software Development and 16 in Design & Creative categories. We hope to expand skill certifications to other categories in the future. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Denis N Member Since: Apr 21, 2016
14 of 240
Everything we need to know about these tests - PHP “Front-end Development”.

If they even don’t know what PHP is, I cannot imagine what we will see inside tests.
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
15 of 240
Hi Denis.

Thanks for flagging this. That is my mistake and I’ll make sure this is updated. I am not a developer and rest assured, I am not giving the assessments. The Skill Certifications are handled by experts in that field.
Untitled
Denys S Member Since: Aug 4, 2017
16 of 240

I have a question.
Do I need to confirm my knowledge to pass certification and get a badge as an "illustrator"? Anatomy? Color matching? Paper weight?
Do you understand that creativity is subjective?)))

Dejan S Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
17 of 240

Hi Lena,

Thank you for the nice wrap up of the new talent badges! I am excited about this and am hoping that we will soon be able to undergo Upwork certificatons for C# as well.

Best regards,

Dejan

Ace Contributor
Arsalan A Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
18 of 240

How do I get Creative & Desing Certificate?

Ace Contributor
Michael K Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
19 of 240
Regarding my certifications listed on Upwork they are from LinkedIn
Learning.
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
20 of 240

Hi Arsalan,

Thanks for your question. At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing.