21 of 286
Regarding my certifications listed on Upwork they are from LinkedIn
Learning.
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 286

Hi Arsalan,

Thanks for your question. At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. 

Untitled
mohammad_mosheur
Mohammad Mosheur R Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
23 of 286

Hi, I have submitted my portfolio for the Upwork skill test. Can you please tell me,

how long it will take to review

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
24 of 286

Hi Mohammad,

Are you referring to Upwork Skill Certifications? If so, please know that at this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing.  

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
mohammad_mosheur
25 of 286

Hi, Thank you for your reply

I already got an invitation from the Upwork assessment team telling me that "Want to stand out as an expert on Upwork? You’re invited!" 
I submitted the application like they said with my updated portfolio and details.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
26 of 286

Hi Mohammad,

Apologies for any confusion. I checked with the team and confirmed they received your application, they will get back to you within 3 business days.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
mohammad_mosheur
27 of 286

Hi Andrea,

Thank You so much

khanhamzaa66
Hamza K Member Since: Oct 22, 2019
28 of 286

I got the invitation I missed that so I wanna reschedule my skill test so can you please help me to reschedule my skill test.

Thank you
Hamza Khan

f7b8af5e
Benjamin P Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
29 of 286

Did anyone get an email like this from Upwork? 

They emailed me about a week ago and invited me to take a skills test to get a badge. It said please let us know if you are interested, which I did. And now apparently that invitation is being revoked.

Why?

**Edited for community guidelines**

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
30 of 286

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. The email you received was to inform you of our new Skill Certifications program. We are inviting freelancers to share if they’re interested in completing one of the assessments we have available. You can find more information about the certification program and process in this Help article. If there isn’t an assessment that relates to your skill then we don’t have a certification that would be suitable for you at this time. We'll follow up in the Community with an update as we continue to assess and expand the program.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS