Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upwork Skill Certifications

rakibguru
Rakibul I Member Since: Jan 19, 2017
301 of 313

Hello there,

How I can apply for Upwork certifications? Could you please guide me?

Thanks

Rakib

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
302 of 313

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for waiting patiently. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
5b1d3756
Ali S Member Since: Feb 13, 2021
303 of 313

I was preparing for General Coding Assessment on the last date, i still have 8 hours remaining to do that but after i complete my practice test and go for the test then i found that the test request is expired, i took off from the office spend a day for preparation but all goes into the vein, My question is how could i do request it again.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
304 of 313

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing.  

~ Nikola

Untitled
cplussoft
Abaidullah A Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
305 of 313

Same happened here, i get busy in some routine and had plan to do it today but before my attempt it get expired, i want to do it please can you help me on it **Edited for Community Guidelines**

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
306 of 313

Hi Abaidullah,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community. Our team will contact you directly via a support ticket and share an update regarding the Skill test status soon. Thank you.

Untitled
cplussoft
Abaidullah A Member Since: Apr 26, 2020
307 of 313
Okay sir thank you i am waiting

jeshuagrace
Akinwumi S Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
308 of 313
U will wait for next opportunity
bhai-mahi
Om C Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
309 of 313

How can be freelancer eligible for the certification test .

And how can they earn badges

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
310 of 313

Hi Om,

Thanks for your question.  At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing.  

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS