Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upwork Skill Certifications

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
41 of 96

Hi Tamim,

Thanks for asking. I can confirm the test is PHP Back-end-related only. We're working to update the Help article to make this clear.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
42 of 96

<removed>

Highlighted
Nitin J Member Since: Sep 12, 2020
43 of 96

Hey,

Can you help me by telling how can i apply for a test .

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
44 of 96

Hi Nitin,

At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. 

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Arsalan A Member Since: Oct 1, 2015
45 of 96

Hello Upwork! Nice to see the new update in the panel for certification process..

I have keen interest to get the certification in my profile for clients. I have experienced on upwork. Please review my profile, Do I able to get this certificate in Design & Creative catagory? If not, Please Give me some sugesstions to make my profile more up-to-date. "I am sure to make my best effort to make it better for clients."

Thanks 

Highlighted
46 of 96

Hi Arsalan,

Please check the information I shared with you in response to your recent post on this thread and review the program details shared in the opening post and subsequent responses by our team. Feel free to follow up afterwards if you have any questions and we'll be more than happy to offer further advice or assistance.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Anton F Member Since: Jun 15, 2015
47 of 96

Hi Vladimir!

Is there a way to get a second chance to pass Expert Vetted program test? I didn't send my second soultion on the first step of the test and didn't got the points (I surely would pass it, since I was missing only 50 points to pass the step).

Highlighted
48 of 96

Hi Anton,

It appears you're asking about Upwork Skill Certifications and I've moved your post to the related announcement thread. 

If you followed all the guidelines but don’t achieve a passing score you may request to retake the test after six months by emailing
assessments@upwork.com. If you take the test without following the guidelines, you cannot retake the test. At this time, we are not able to provide additional detail when guidelines aren’t met, so please pay close attention to them. 

Please let me know if you need guidance regarding the Expert Vetted program.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Anton F Member Since: Jun 15, 2015
49 of 96

Great to hear that I could have another chance!

Thank you Vladimir!

Highlighted
Klara K Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
50 of 96

Any plans to implement such certifications for translators / editors / subtitlers?

Hope so =).

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS