Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upwork Skill Certifications

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
41 of 286

Hi Joe,

We can confirm the survey you referenced is the official Upwork form. Thank you for your vigilance!

Untitled
lucaazori
Malek T Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
42 of 286

Hi

I have missed the two weeks deadline, I didn't sit for the exam yet. Am I allowed to ask for a new time to sit for the exam?

Thanks in advance 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
43 of 286

Hi Malek,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to advise you regarding this request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
jeshuagrace
Akinwumi S Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
44 of 286
Pls how can I acquire Upwork Skill Certification
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
45 of 286

Hi Akinwumi,

Thanks for your question.  At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future,  we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing.  

You can find more information about Upwork Skill Certification in this help article

~ Nikola

Untitled
jeshuagrace
Akinwumi S Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
46 of 286
Am grateful, is it advisable to set Writing and Digital Marketing Skills
together on my Profile
scribblingvee
James P Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
47 of 286
Hi Lena,

This is a welcome development. I received an invite last week or so, but I've been made to understand it's an error. I'm primarily a writer on Upwork, but I've taken advantage of specialized profile to offer my graphic design skill. I have my portfolio session filled. I've gotten a few jobs there. Do I get a chance of being invited, or it's for those who are mainly into these creative niches?
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
48 of 286

Hi James,

Please note that Upwork Skill Certifications indicate proficiency in one or more skills on your Upwork profile. Currently, these certifications are only available for certain skills in Web & Mobile Software Development and Design & Creative fields. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola

Untitled
scribblingvee
James P Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
49 of 286
Hi Nikolas,

Thanks for your response. However, my question is, will a freelancer who is active in two categories (writing and graphic design) be considered for invitation, since graphic design is one of the qualified skills at this time. I don't want to presume. I'm a writer, but I also have a specialized profile in graphic design category. I hope my question is clearer now.
8bff6347
Anas R Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
50 of 286

Hi Nikola, 

Can you please guide me regarding skill certification? I have 2 skills User interface Design and User Experience Design, by mistake I had applied for UX design. Can I apply for User Interface Design now? 

Kindly do let me know if there is any possibility?

Regards,

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS